BOSS Snowplow Products at FGI!
Fort Garry Industries is your factory-authorized BOSS Snowplow Products distributor in Manitoba. BOSS provides tough, innovative solutions to make the job of removing snow and ice fast, easy and efficient.
With a variety of snow and ice control technologies and features to make your job more productive, FGI has the BOSS products today's professionals need to take on winter.
Let us help you select and outfit you with the Boss plow or spreader best suited to your needs including:
Pre-Season BOSS Discounts On Now!
Up to $250 Off. Ask for details.
Get more information or
request a quote on boss proudcts
BOSS Straight Plows
The HTX plow RESTORES ORDER with the same features and power of BOSS full-size straight-blade plows, built specifically for half-ton trucks. With business owners and homeowners in mind, the HTX line offers a strong, durable push frame and quadrant to clean up driveways and small business parking lots with a light-duty vehicle. When you need to RESTORE ORDER with your lighter-duty truck, BOSS is always there to BACK YOU UP.
- Variety of Blade Materials choose from mild steel, stainless steel or poly.
- Reinforced Moldboard Diagonal cross-bracing and formed bottom channel increase blade rigidity.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design The entire blade trips forward when obstacles are encountered to protect the truck and plow from damage.
- Smartlock Cylinders lock blades in place when backdragging.
Push back the chaos and RESTORE ORDER with BOSS Standard-Duty Plows. The durable Steel Straight-Blade features a baked-on powder-coat paint finish with zinc primer to resist corrosion. Every BOSS Straight-Blade features a heavy-duty push frame and quadrant, optimized blade curl and reinforced moldboard, leading all other plows in reliability and strength.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design helps to prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- SmartHitch 2 Designed to be simple and easy to use. Flip. Plug. Click.
- Enclosed Hydraulics protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System greatly reduces bounce during transport and provides full float capability.
The BOSS XT plow's flared blade wings and enhanced curl design throw snow higher and farther than conventional snowplows, while the full moldboard trip design helps prevent plow damage when an obstacles is encountered. The XT is designed to take on winter's worst with a heavy-duty push frame and center section. Available in poly, steel or stainless steel, the BOSS XT is a proven innovation from BOSS that is built to BACK YOU UP.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design helps prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- SmartLight 3 uses DOT-compliant 100% LED lights and Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up.
- 1/2" x 6" Cutting Edge built using a AR450 wear plate providing extended wear resistance and comes with built-in curb guards and patented snow catcher.
- SmartLock Cylinders lock blades in place when backdragging.
Extreme conditions demand cutting edge innovation. The durable, fully featured BOSS DXT is the ultimate tool to fight all things snow and ice. The DXT combines both trip-edge and full moldboard trip technologies for high and low trip protection when striking obstacles like frozen snowbanks, manhole covers and curbs. Flared wings with enhanced curl throw snow with maximum efficiency and the DXT's multi-position plow blade can quickly and easily switch positions to move large amounts of snow.
- Patented Dual-Trip Design combines trip-edge and full moldboard trip technologies enhancing plow protection when striking hidden obstacles no matter your plow's position.
- SmartLight 3 uses DOT- compliant 100% LED lights and Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up.
- 1/2" x 6" Long-Lasting, Durable Base Angle to provide extended wear resistance and comes with built-in curb guards and patented snow catcher.
- NEW! D-Force Keep your blade in contact with the pavement with optional D-Force.