2022 FGI calendar photo contest
The FGI Calendar Photo Contest is back and we want to see your best shots!
Show us your trailers and equipment purchased or installed at FGI - working hard on the field or on the road! Bonus points if you can feature an FGI logo!
Contest runs March 20 – October 31.
How to Enter:
- Website: by uploading a photo using the entry form on this page
- Facebook: mention FGI and use the hashtag #2022FGIcalendar
If submitting via Facebook, please ensure you can also provide a high-resolution image via email if requested
- Instagram: Tag FGI and use the hashtag #2022FGIcalendar
If submitting via Instagram, please ensure you can also provide a high-resolution image via email if requested
- 12 Yeti Tumblers
- 3 Carhartt Winter Jackets
12 winners will be selected representing a month in 2022. The top 12 will receive a Yeti Tumbler.
3 Grand Prize Winners will be selected for President’s Pick, Fan Favourite and Photo of the Year. The Grand Prize winners will each win a Carhartt Winter Jacket, in addition to a Yeti Tumbler.
To qualify, Photo Must Be:
- Taken by you – please do not submit others’ photos
- Horizontal orientation (landscape)
- High resolution
- Featuring Fort Garry Industries in some way – be creative! Whether it’s a mud flap, a trailer, piece of equipment, our logo can be seen many places. Please ensure the photo is trucking/farming/construction/heavy-duty industry related
- Captioned, including description, location and name of photographer
- Multiple entries from one person are allowed